Left 4 Dead 2
Hey Welcome to the site!! Why don't you register and join in on all the fun?
Left 4 Dead 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Left 4 Dead 2

If you love killing zombies then this is the forum for you! Once we have 12 characters made we will have our first ever Zombie Tournament! So sign up! Make character's and don't forget to practice Role playing in the Campaigns!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:08 am

Hello I'm Tori!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tori2349
Super Epic Admin
Super Epic Admin

Birthday : 2000-10-06

Character sheet
Health Points:
Hello I'm Tori!! Left_bar_bleue150/150Hello I'm Tori!! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Hello I'm Tori!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello I'm Tori!!   Hello I'm Tori!! EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 5:44 pm

Hello I'm Tori!! Name_t10

Hello Peeps! I'm Tori and this is my little intro to the site!
As you know I'm the creator and head admin on this site!
I first received the idea to make a Left 4 Dead role play site by seeing other role play sites around. I had always wondered how people made a website to. One day i was looking around at one of the other role play sites i am on and i noticed at the bottom of the page there was a free forum button. My curiosity got the best of me so i click the button. Next thing i know I'm looking a a webpage that says create you free forum (website) now! I started to go though the process and i asked my parents for permission and next thing I know I was making a role play site! I then realized that taking on the responsibility of creating a website all on my own was gonna be very difficult. That's when I asked my best friend Kellie to help me out. Sure enough she was more than happy to work with me on this site! I was thrilled! After the first week of working on our site i knew this was one of the best things ever! Now me and kellie are starting to put the finishing touches on the site and I'm so happy to get more users on here! 

Now for a little bit about me!

I am a gamer girl who also loves sports! My favorite games to play are Roblox, (Now2348) Left 4 Dead 2, (Tori) and just regular role playing. My favorite sports are Hockey, running for my schools track team, and Volleyball. I love to sing as one of my hobbies. Look me up on YouTube (Victoria Buterbaugh)! Another thing i like to do is arts and crafts. I have made all sorts of stuff like a duct tape purse, wallet. My mom is also very crafty so that's something we enjoy doing together. I LOVE to hang out with my friends and shop. I also have a passion for reading. I also volunteer for events held I'm my neighbor hood. I'm a very kind and caring person and I also LOVE dogs. I don't have a dog, but i do have a Betta Fish. I also LOVE FOOD!!!! My favorite food is anything my dad grills. My favorite color is blue (as you can tell) Well I'm running out of stuff to say so i guess that's my cue! Please enjoy my site and tell your friends!!!!!

your friend,
Hello I'm Tori!! Newcreate.php?text=Tori&name=Precious I love you 
Back to top Go down
https://left4dead2rp.forumotion.com

Hello I'm Tori!!
Page 1 of 1